Re: [TenTec] 565 Orion v2.0 firmware released to beta testers

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] 565 Orion v2.0 firmware released to beta testers
From: "Toby Pennington" <toby423@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 12:36:10 -0400
I can understand both points of view concerning this issue.  TT wants to
operate with a certain amount of order and less confusion with the updating
process,  and customers would like to know more about what is going on.

I think a step in the right direction was Scott's post announcing that the
2.0 firmware had been released to the BETA testers.  IF we could be updated
occasionally about what is happening,  it would be a great help.     Toby
W4CAK