Re: [TenTec] Question About ALC on Corsair II

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Question About ALC on Corsair II
From: "Scott / W4PJ" <w4pj@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 14:10:08 -0400
I had a similar situation with one of my Triton 540's.

Turn the ALC so that it just blinks on peaks.  I was using a "hot" mic and
it was overdriving.  BTW Shure 526T.

I even got a pink card from a "OO" over that little quirk.  Har!

PEACE
Scott / W4PJ
As Tommy WD4K wrote, I'm the "other" Scott, not the "nice" one.