Re: [TenTec] gear for sale

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] gear for sale
From: Patrick <list_patrick@complete-office-installations.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 20:12:45 -0400
Carter - K8VT wrote:

> Why the French bashing? I assume because of their view on the Iraq war.
> If so, I am really confused why you would have that attitude.

   I think everyone is confusing good-natured fun and ribbing with
something more serious. We Americans are from all over and MOST of us
can take a joke and ribbing, no matter if it is about us or about
someone else. Lately it seems like no one has any kind of sense of humor
about themselves or others. We are all too self-important for that I
guess (except us dum sutherners).  :-)

Patrick

Omni VI  <---obligatory TT content
(no money for Orion yet)