Re: [TenTec] Ten Tec gear for sale

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Ten Tec gear for sale
From: "Steve Baron - KB3MM" <SteveBaron@StarLinX.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 21:45:00 -0000
From: "Warren" <kk4iz2@bellsouth.net>
To: "tenteccontesting" <tentec@contesting.com>
Sent: Monday, August 29, 2005 00:50
Subject: [TenTec] Ten Tec gear for sale

> We are selling some of our Ten Tec gear. Price listed plus shipping
>
> 585 Paragon I with voice board, tx Inrad dilter, rcv 1.8 Inrad filter,
RS232 interface, FM board, $1000

> 586 Paragon II withvoice board, tx Inrad filter, 1.8 Inrad filter   $1500
>
> 564 Omni VI Plus with voice board, Inrad filters, rcv 6.3mhz 2.8, 2.4 tt
filters 1.8, 500 Inrad ssb mod, TT 9mhz 2.4 logic chip  1.02, for you high
speed cw ops WE bought this radio new. $2200

> 301 remote for Omni IV Plus $65 * only if the Omni sales*GUess that means
if it sells.

> 238 ant tuner $375 we bought this one new also
>
> 705  mic $75.
>
> We have all the manuals that that came with the equipment. All equipment
has been kept under a cover when not in use and I'm a none smoker.If a photo
is needed we can send one of each of equipment by email.

> You can contact me at kk4iz@bellsouth.net or cell phone 205-389-4170 or
home 205-755-9878 please not after 10 pm central time zone.