[TenTec] Tentec Paragon 585

To: Tentec <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Tentec Paragon 585
From: Robert & Linda McGraw K4TAX <RMcGraw@Blomand.Net>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 13:13:49 -0500
Too many radios for my needs.  Selling my Tentec Paragon 585.  My personal
radio since new.  Very clean, fully operational, non-smoking environment.  No
optional filters or accessories available.   Asking $650 plus actual cost of
shipping charges.  To USA only.

Tentec Heil Studio One mike.  All original with box and base.  Has 4 pin XLR
connector for mike and 4 pin connector to connect to Tentec series of radios.
Mike looks and performs like new. Asking $125 plus actual cost of shipping
charges.  To USA only.

Contact me direct for pix or additional information.

73
Bob, K4TAX