[TenTec] Ten-Tec For Sale

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Ten-Tec For Sale
From: W9MWS@aol.com
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2005 10:46:33 EDT
First, I have a nice TT Omni VI+ (Model 564) with one narrow filter
installed and the original manual that needs a new home.  Front panel is
excellent.
A couple of scratches on the cabinet but nothing serious.   $1550 shipped in
the CONUS including the filter or $1500 shipped in the CONUS  without the
filter.  Digital pictures can be furnished on request.

Also have a TT 960 power supply for the Omni.  Excellent  condition.  $180
shipped in the CONUS. Available when the Omni VO+  sells.

Also have a TT 705 Mic.  $75 shipped in the CONUS.  Available  when the Omni
VI+ sells.

Last, I have my TT Orion for sale.  Manufactured in August 2004 and  arrived
here in September 2004.  Non smoker.  Model is 565-AT with the  optional
antenna tuner installed.  I have two filters installed (600 Hz and  250 Hz).
The
original packing, manuals and DVD are included.  The  radio has pretty much
been off the air for the last three months as I'm  traveling every week again.
Total operating time is probably about 50  hours.  The condition of the radio
is darn near perfect (it would be  perfect if there weren't some fingerprints
and I hadn't removed the cabinet to  install filters!).  Also available with
the radio are the Heil Studio 1 mic  with TT cable and desk stand in mint
condition and the plastic dust cover I keep  the radio covered with when not in
use.
 TT is selling their used radios  only, no accessories) for $3400.  I'm
asking $3000 plus shipping for  the radio, filters and Mic.  If you want the
radio
alone, the price is  $2750 plus shipping from zip 43865. (Fort Wayne, IN).

If the radio goes by itself, I'll sell the 600 Hz INRAD filter and the 250
Hz TT filters for $75 each and the Studio 1 with cable and desk stand for  $150.

Pick up can be arranged at my QTH.

PLEASE, reply off list if you are interested or have additional  questions.
Digital pictures can be supplied on request.

Thanks and 73 de Mike W9MWS