Re: [TenTec] Antenna Switch

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Antenna Switch
From: "D. Kemp" <nn8b@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2005 05:14:01 -0700 (PDT)
Rick,

I recently had 2 antennas and 2 rigs wired through 2
switches.

The first switch is a B&W 6 position antenna switch
with 1 common(rig) outlet that was connected to the
common (rig) input to a TT Model 228 tuner.

The DL (dummy load) connection went to the #1 rig and
the Bypass connection went to the #2 rig.

My #1 antenna is a G5RV with an RT-11 remote tuner
attached outside and the #2 antenna is my 180 ft
horizontal loop rain gutter with an AT-100 Pro tuner
attached in the shack.

I could switch the 2 antennas between the rigs or
switch the rigs on 1 antenna. The latter is very handy
for comparing the receiver performance of 2 rigs.

Regards,

Don NN8B