[TenTec] Value of Pegasus and 962PS?

To: "QRP-L Reflector" <qrp-l@mailman.qth.net>, Tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Value of Pegasus and 962PS?
From: "W.D. (Doc) Lindsey" <dock0evz@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 00:59:39 -0600
Gang:

Am considering parting with my Pegasus radio complete with Ten Tec 962 Power
Supply.  Both pieces of gear are in extraordinary condition and appear in
excellent condition inside and out.  Of course everything is included,
including software and manual.  Setup does not include a builtin tuner.  I just
need help determining what the selling price should be.  Can anyone help?
Thanks in advance!

PS  I have not made a final decision on whether to part with this setup.  At
this time I am only requesting information, thanks.

73,
--Doc/K0EVZ

W.D. (Doc) Lindsey
dock0evz@earthlink.net