Re: [TenTec] Orion II

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion II
From: Al Baker <w5iz@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 08:33:27 -0700 (PDT)
OM Chas W3KC,

Don't confuse us with facts...we want to believe the worst.  The sun is
acting up...solar flares make the bands unpredictable...we do not know
when we will have the new 2.0 software released and we want to grouse and
complain.  The ad is the best thing that has come up for us to get our
agony out on...with no hard data...just raw emotion.  That is what it is
all about...the sky is falling and we want everyone to know it!!!!

Tongue firmly in cheek.

73 de Al, W5IZ