[TenTec] 1 day sale on used/demo original Orion on 9/30/05

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] 1 day sale on used/demo original Orion on 9/30/05
From: "Ten-Tec Inc. Amateur Radio Sales" <sales@tentec.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 09:52:47 -0400
Hello:

The below was posted to our website this morning.  If you're thinking
about a used or demo original Orion, we hope to hear from you on Friday,
September 30.

Scott Robbins W4PA
Amateur Radio Product Manager, Ten-Tec, Inc.

The 6th annual Ten-Tec hamfest is Friday, September 30 and Saturday,
October 1.  Due to the demand for the Orion II transceiver, we have on
hand a number of demo and used original Orion units plus will be taking
a large quantity of trade-ins in the coming weeks as the Orion II begins
shipping.  In conjunction with the hamfest, we will be offering a
1-day-only discounted sale on used and demo Orion transceivers on
Friday, September 30 from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Eastern time via our (800)
833-7373 sales line.  Discount pricing for demo units is approximately
$500 below the last new retail price.  Orion demo unit, no autotuner,
$2805.  Orion demo unit, with autotuner, $3059.   Discount pricing for
used units is approximately $1000 below the last new retail price.
Orion used, no autotuner, $2340.  Orion used with autotuner $2610.  Demo
units are backed with a 30 day trial period, 1 year parts/labor
warranty.  Used units are backed with a 10 day trial period, 30 day
parts/labor warranty.

Should we run out of used Orion transceivers for sale on 9/30, we will
continue to take orders on that date at the discounted price, as we
anticipate a huge quantity of trade-ins will be delivered to us in
October and November.  Your credit card will be charged the sale price
on 9/30, delivery of transceiver in late October or sometime in November.

The same discounts will be offered in person at the hamfest.  Discounts
on other new and used Ten-Tec gear aside from the Orion run at the
annual hamfest will only be available in person.