Re: [TenTec] question on orion firmware

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] question on orion firmware
From: "Carl Moreschi" <n4py@arrl.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 22:28:27 -0400
Mark,

It's not feasible unless TT allows it.  But, the good story is the firmware
for both the Orion and Orion II are built from the same source code.  So,
each time there is a new firmware release for the Orion II, there should be
a correponding release for the Orion.  I don't think TT is going to leave
the Orion owners out in the cold.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
Franklinton, NC