[TenTec] re Window line

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] re Window line
From: "Rob Atkinson, K5UJ" <k5uj@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2005 10:53:04 +0000
hi Dean,  good to hear from you.   that ~250 w. loss sounds right.    i went
back and looked at what i wrote.  i think i was wrong about the power into
the line--i wrote 1 kw, but now that i think about it, i bet it was more
like 1.5 kw because i would have done my TLW work with the power limit since
i build and buy everything with that in mind.   the loss stuck in my head
since it was surprising but not the input into the line, hi.

73,
rob/k5uj