[TenTec] FS: Jupiter, Remote Pod, and mike

To: tentec@contesting.com, k4beh@juno.com
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Jupiter, Remote Pod, and mike
From: "M. P. Haynes" <k4beh@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2005 14:35:36 -0400
I have recently purchased an OMNI VI+ from an estate sale and now have a
rig surplus to my needs.  The transceiver and remote keypad were bought
from Ten-Tec in 2003.  The mike and stand are from the estate sale but
check out FB.

I have for sale:

Model 538 Jupiter w/o built-in tuner.  Has the knob upgrade kit
installed.($30.00)
Model 302J Remote Keypad
Model R9624 Ten-Tec (Heil) Studio One Mike w/cable
Model R9626 Heil Desk Stand

All equipment works and looks as new.  No problems whatsoever.  The first
cashier's check or postal money order for $1200 takes it.  I prefer to
sell as a package but would break it up if you only wanted the Jupiter
for $1000.  After the Jupiter sells I would sell the remote keypad  and
the mike / stand combo for $100 each. All prices firm.

Reply directly to k4beh@juno.com.

Pat Haynes-K4BEH
241 Hunter's Ridge
Jasper, GA 30143