Re: [TenTec] T-T 555 Scout

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] T-T 555 Scout
From: Jim Lowman <jmlowman@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 19:16:37 -0700
Hi Jim,

Not sure if T-T still has any of the individual band modules in stock,
but they often show up on
the used/demo list that is posted to this list every couple of weeks or
so.  Best to call Stan or
someone in the Sales Department at T-T.

I have an Argo 556 (same as the Scout but only 5w out) with all the band
modules that I'm
about to sell.  Until I see if it will sell with everything, I don't
want to part with the individual
band modules.

73 de Jim - AD6CW