Re: [TenTec] Orion & N1MM Logger

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion & N1MM Logger
From: "Tom Wagner" <tfwagner@snet.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 05:57:23 -0400
It's not a quirk.  It's a feature.  The software will
mute the mic for you when playing a wav file through
the aux port.  That way you don't need to buy a
rigblaster type box.

I own an Orion. I made the code work that way to avoid
extra equipment.

73,
Tom Wagner - N1MM
Check out the N1MM Free Contest Logger at:
http://www.n1mm.com