[TenTec] FS Jupiter, speaker, & hand mic

To: "tentec@contesting.com" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS Jupiter, speaker, & hand mic
From: Frankie Hunt <k4ten@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 07:44:14 -0700 (PDT)
My Jupiter is up for sale.  Its a little over a year
old and is in like new condition.  It has the upgraded
knob set.  I have the matching Ten-Tec speaker and
hand mic too.  I want $1000 plus $35 for shipping for
the package.  The reason for selling?  I need to pay
for the used Orion I pre-purchased from TenTec at the
hamfest.  BTW. If you are trading in your Orion please
be gentle with it,  it might be mine!  Frankie K4TEN