Re: [TenTec] From T-T web site today, 6 Nov 2005

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] From T-T web site today, 6 Nov 2005
From: Robert & Linda McGraw K4TAX <RMcGraw@Blomand.Net>
Date: Sun, 06 Nov 2005 07:24:04 -0600
Folks ought to realize that some companies promote a product and it release
early.  On the other hand, with some companies, it's always late and not
what was expected.  Been that way for years.

ANTICIPATE - According to Webster: "1. to look forward to.  2. to forestall.
3. to use or deal with in advance. 4. to be ahead of in doing."

OPTIMISM - Again, according to Webster:  "1. the belief that good ultimately
prevails over evil.  2. the tendency to take the most hopeful view of
matters"

Bob's summary - Don't get your shorts in a knot, just relax and breath easy.
You're still gonna get the best darn radio in the market when it's ripe and
ready for pickin'.  They've done it before and they will do it again.

Sounds like the situation is normal to me.
73
Bob, K4TAX