[TenTec] Assistance needed

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Assistance needed
From: "Francis Sanita" <fsanita@cfl.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2005 13:40:01 -0500
I just received my first TenTec - a Jupiter. I need advice for hooking up for
Digital Modes and rig control. I have a Laptop with one serial port, a
RigBlaster Pro ( jumpers wired as per Rigblaster # 9 -RXD & TXD schematic) and
use MixW, and have downloaded Pegasus.I have my computer serial port hooked to
serial port A on the Rigblaster and Jupiter's external speaker hooked to audio
in on Rigblaster( computer & Rigblaster hooked - Line In - Line Out) and PSK
works.I would like to operate digital modes with Pegasus mode and with the MixW
program.
    1 - What would be the correct hook up of the Jupiter ACC 1 Jack in working
with RigBlaster, Pegasus and rig control?
    2 - Do I leave my computer hooked up to Rigblaster serial port A and
connect Rigblaster serial port B to the Jupiter RS- 232 port with a DB-9 cable
or do I need another serial port from my computer?
    3 - Is there any  configuration changes needed with the  MixW program?

Problem: when I did step # 2 ( Rigblaster serial A hooked to computer and
Rigblaster serial B hooked to Jupiter) and opened Pegasus emulation with the
MixW running my Jupiter went to constant TX and no controls in Pegasus worked.
I never did step # 1or anything to step # 3.

I would appreciate any assistance and can provide any further information
needed. I can also be contacted direct.

 Frank Sanita KI4KTB
 fsanita@cfl.rr.com