Re: [TenTec] VI+ Filter configuration

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] VI+ Filter configuration
From: Ken Brown <ken.d.brown@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2005 18:52:57 -1000
Hi all,

Thanks for the responses about the adjustable sidetone on the Omni VI.
Of course we all have our preferences and some may have reasons other
than just personal preference for their choice of sidetone frequency.
Those reasons would be interesting to hear also. It had never occurred
to me to use the sidetone frequency setting in a more real time mode
while operating. I guess I thought I would lose track of what frequency
I'm on or mess up my readout accuracy if I did that. Now I'll give it a
try. I suspect that it will become one of my favorite features on my
Omni VI.

DE N6KB