Re: [TenTec] Hercules II repair:

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Hercules II repair:
From: Bill NY9H <ny9h@arrl.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 13:45:55 -0600
if each pair is to be biased to the correct spot on the curve for
linearity, ( which I think is the goal)  and that results in the
output being different from the other pairs, which do you choose. Or
is that why the "matched pairs " is a good idea.
If the pairs are similar "gain" , that should equal the same output
while set at the appropriate bias setting for linearity ????
sounds good ,  but am I right ???

bill  ( who did swap all eight two years ago,,,,)