[TenTec] Look what ORION 2 did

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Look what ORION 2 did
From: Able2fly@aol.com
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 18:52:13 EST

Looks like Orion 2 has taken a big bite out of the equity I  thought I had in
my Orion.

Looks like the guys who predicted this were right.

Looks like $2k fully equipped Orions may not be far off...

K3UJ

11/23/2005

"Have decided to downsize and simplify the station for a  while..

Ten Tec Orion 565/AT  has internal tuner and 1.8 roofing  filter. Has most
recent hardware updates as of 10/05. In excellent  condition, Aug 04 serial
number. comes with factory box, nicely bound copy  of the most recent manual
and schematics, power cord and accessories. Also  comes with a custom
embroidered black felt dust cover.   $2375.00"

Thanks
Tim
NZ8J