[TenTec] Good pics of TT Rigs (Unofficial TT page)

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Good pics of TT Rigs (Unofficial TT page)
From: "Darwin, Keith" <Keith.Darwin@goodrich.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 08:23:37 -0500
OK, Paul.  I bet a few of us could produce good pics for you and the
Unofficial page.

I see by your web page you want pics in JPG format 50K bytes or less in
size.  50K is pretty small.  Is that still a good number?  And what
dimensions do you want?  800x600?

I already have pics of my 307 speaker you can have.
www.sover.net/~darwin is where you'll find them (plus some other pics of
stuff for sale - No, the 307 is not for sale.  Check out the pics there
and let me know if they are the right size & such.  File sizes are
closer to 80K

Anyone else able / willing to take pics of their gear?  I can do the
following:

+ 307 Speaker (done)
+ Omni V
+ 961 PS