Re: [TenTec] Looking for a Begali Simplex Mono Key

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Looking for a Begali Simplex Mono Key
From: "Harry Freeman" <rfman@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2005 17:02:46 -0500
If you look at the picture of the Signature in the description, you will
see gold on gold with the blue paddles. If you click on "Keys/Paddles"
you will see a thumbnail picture of the signature with gold on the
palladium base and red paddles. You can also see the palladium base in
the Graciella and the Simplex mono pictures.

At Dayton last year I saw the March key and almost bought one. As I
didn't go to Dayton to look for a new paddle, I finally decided against
it and moved on. On the very next row, I ran into Piero selling his
paddles. When I tried his keys, I'm afraid I couldn't pass up the chance
to own one and bought his last Magnetic Pro. The March was a nice key,
but Piero's keys are in a class all their own. My only regret is that he
did not have a Signature to sell me, but then, it's the function not the
looks that have the real beauty. ( IMHO, YMMV ) I am very happy with my
puchase.

.73, Harry NK9R