Re: [TenTec] FS: Omni V CPU

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] FS: Omni V CPU
From: "John Huffman" <hjohnc@adelphia.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 05:19:14 -0500
Mike -

It's yours.  PayPal to this email address is easiest.  You can also send a
check
to - John Huffman, Box 100, Waterford, ME 04088.

Postage will be $.83 First Class or $3.85 Priority Mail.  The advantage to
Priority mail is that I can put in more packing.  For First Class I will wrap
in
bubble wrap and use a 5 by 7 envelope.  So, the total is either $5.83 or $8.85,
your call.

Let me know and I' get it out on Monday.

73 de NA8M
John