Re: [TenTec] orion 2 shipping

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] orion 2 shipping
From: SS409SS@aol.com
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 13:25:27 EST

In a message dated 12/15/2005 11:15:39 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
ablee@bellsouth.net writes:

I'm on a  'Training Route' for UPS....this time of year I'm lucky
if I see 'em before  6:30 to 7:00 PM....but I'll wait on the driveway
for it....73's Joe,  KX4JR

No such thing, you are on a "split car" (a slice of the end of  everybody
elses route combined into one vehicle to make a route and trim other  routes
down) or a sucky route no one wants or has been jammed with yet :-)  If you
know
your route or area, try taking a ride around to see if you can find  the
driver, ID yourself and sign for the rig.. Beats waiting!! Richy  N2ZD