[TenTec] 566 Orion II pictures / 565 v2.0 firmware

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] 566 Orion II pictures / 565 v2.0 firmware
From: "Ten-Tec Inc. Amateur Radio Sales" <sales@tentec.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 16:52:55 -0500
Hello - I've been reading the commentary here the last few days, of course.

We did indeed start shipping the Orion II on Tuesday, December 13.

I've been trying to get pictures onto the website over the past couple
of weeks.

They haven't appeared sooner because one of the last things we were
working on was
some of the screen graphics and I wanted an accurate representation of
what the radio
looked like.  Once that was nailed down - it's been remarkably difficult
to get a good
picture of how the screen actually appears - it took two rounds of
photography.

I've put an initial shot on the web page.  More pictures to follow shortly.

We will have an update about V2.0 of the firmware for the original Orion
in the near
future.  Thanks for your patience over the next few days.

Scott Robbins W4PA
Amateur Radio Product Manager, Ten-Tec, Inc.