Re: [TenTec] New-to-me

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] New-to-me
From: "Ed" <W3ETC@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 14:48:11 -0500
Thus my comments John about the funky audio as one fortunate new owner
described it.  I only question the worth because I know someone has to be
able to afford and buy the new stuff so I can get the hand-me-downs too.

I know the new stuff all has bugs and problems as there is a mighty push to
get the product to market. I don't have 4K for a new rig and probably never
will, but I would just hope at that price point it would be stellar.  Alas
not so.

I just want a used Orion, Classic or Original or whatever the name of the
day is for the first ones.  I love my Argonaut for now.

Hand me down - Ed