Re: [TenTec] Orion....Best Headphones?,

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion....Best Headphones?,
From: Ronald Hands <rhands@mountaincable.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2005 11:27:06 -0500
NJ0IP wrote:

> Why did I buy the Heil headphones?  Because I thought my 33 year old
> Sennheiser headphones were broken.  The audio was scratchy.

   Speaking of headphones, I can't resist putting in a plug for
Sennheiser's lightweight full-fidelity on-ear phones, designated
as PX-100.  I haven't even tried them yet on ham gear.  Too
pleased with their performance on my MP3 player, Walkman cassette
and home stereo systems.  In fact, they're so good that I've
retired my old AKG Studio Monitor phones.  Amazing bass for small
phones and clarity throughout the range.
   Worth checking out the reviews via Google if you're interested
in some superb general purpose headphones.
   They cost about $75 in Canada.

-- Ron
VE3SP