Re: [TenTec] Orion....Best Headphones?

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion....Best Headphones?
From: "Ron" <ron@morell.us>
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2005 08:00:33 -0800
Hmmm...  Given the relative term "best headphones", I will recommend Radio
Shack Titanium headphones.  They are relatively inexpensive and available
nearly everywhere.  They are comfortable to wear and the top lining is
impervious to most things found in hair...  They also have nice soft ear
pieces too.  They also look cool, hanging on a nail above the ORION.  The
tone response curve, subjectively tested by listening, is excellent.
Ron  KA7U