Re: [TenTec] Ten-Tec Service

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Ten-Tec Service
From: "Jim G" <longpond@downeast.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 15:29:25 -0500
Gary and the list, I echo your sentiments on Ten Tec gear and the super
service in all respects.  On Dec 5 Don received my Paragon, replaced the
drivers and several other components, checked it out, burned it in and put
it back in the shipping stream on Dec 9.  Try getting that kind of service
from the other manufacturers.  Ten Tec is simply top of the line.

Jim K1QCF