[TenTec] Ten-Tec Keyers for Sale

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Ten-Tec Keyers for Sale
From: We5f@aol.com
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 23:17:40 EST
To the List:

I have two Ten-Tec dual-paddle "Ultramatic" keyers for sale.  Both are in
very good to excellent condition.  They feature electromagnetic tension that is
adjustable, dot & dash memories, selectable auto & fixed weighting, front-panel
speed control, etc.

The KR-50 has a built-in AC power supply and accessory 12VDC and sidetone
outputs.  The face is silver tone, cabinet is black.  A postal money order for
$65 gets it shipped.

The 645 is powered by 12VDC.  The face is metallic dark brown, cabinet is
black.  A postal money order for $55 gets it shipped.

Photo available upon request.  And YES, they both have the orange dot in the
"Ten-Tec" logo.

Reply OFF the director, i.e., by direct email to: we5f@aol.com.

73, Jim KM5M