Re: [TenTec] CVS TDE headphones

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] CVS TDE headphones
From: ron <roncasa@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 14:46:01 -0500
This is a known warning for period of time now.
It seems China does not adhere to health codes as we do, to products
used in the home.
They use lead-based products to make wire.
Thus I would side with caution:
Using cables made from China in "fixed" connections from ur radio to a
tuner for example, (handling is minimal) shouldn't present a problem.

Otherwise, frequent handling, like handling solder (which too, contains
lead) you should wash your hands.

Ron wb1hga