Re: [TenTec] TDE Headphones...

To: <tentec@contesting.com>, tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] TDE Headphones...
From: Floyd Rodgers <kc5qbc@swbell.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 18:06:12 -0600
  If memory still works for me, seems that the old way to make
multi-conductor cables was to create the bundle, wrap it with outer jacket
material (sometimes rubber), and then the whole lot was run thru an
extrusion press that used molten lead to cure the outer jacket. the lead
sheath was then peeled away and wala one nice multi-conductor cable. I'm
not sure if it's still done this way now, but I doubt it.

Floyd Rodgers KC5QBC
Multi ended candle burning artist in training