Re: [TenTec] FS: Century 21

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] FS: Century 21
From: "John T. Fleming" <W3GQJ@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2006 13:44:42 -0500
Dave,

I would suggest you only need at PTO rebuild kit.  I just did a rebuild on a
Triton IV and it was not difficult.  But you indicated that you are not
comfortable doing the work.  If you send it back to Ten-Tec, they will
replace it with a rebuild unit or rebuilt it.  They will also give your rig
a thorough once bench test and alignment.  I think it is about $75 plus any
parts.  I would call Ten-Tec service and discuss it with them.  I think you
will them be very happy with your purchase.

73 and happy New Year,
John