Re: [TenTec] TDE Headphones...

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] TDE Headphones...
From: SS409SS@aol.com
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2006 05:41:41 EST
For those looking for the "lead infused, deafness causing" TDE  headphones..
I found 4 pairs at my local CVS for 10 bucks each.. They were not  in the
section one would expect.. I found them in the same aisle on the other  side,
near
the electronic beauty aids, some have reported them behind the  service
counter.. If you scour each aisle, chances are you will find a pair or  two..
Look
in the two aisles to the left and right of the walkman/clock  radio aisle as
well..

  It took me 15 minutes to find them as they were on the lowest  shelf..
Maybe you can have them check their inventory computer to see if  any show up
in
their stock.. They are very nice for 10 bucks and worth scouring  the aisles
for!!

 BTW, always check the 50% off and bargain table there.. I find little
electronic curiosities there for a bargain... On a recent jaunt, I picked up an

FRS radio from GPX for 2 bucks.. Not a bad deal!! Richy N2ZD