[TenTec] SKN results.

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] SKN results.
From: Dennis OConnor <ad4hk2004@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2006 05:06:30 -0800 (PST)
 I was on around 0200 on 160/80/40 for a few Q's... Using the 564 and a key
that (I am told by folks more knowledgeable than me) is from the submarine
cable service...  Anyway, my hot shot fist of 40 years ago is still there  but
not so hot anymore, 15 wpm is about the speed limit and a bit slower is more
comfortable...  I find that I cannot concentrate at slow CW anymore either, the
mind wanders and the fist follows... Add to that the glass arm after an hour
and it became more work than fun... I could have plugged in the paddles for a
more comfortable speed, but opted for going to the house and reading...

denny - k8do