Re: [TenTec] March of the Headphones

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] March of the Headphones
From: Randy Russe3ll <lord_russell53@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2006 13:27:00 -0800 (PST)
I've always scrimppted on headphones so didn't mind a
few extra bucks for something I would be using a lot,
for a long long time.That, and having just bought a
mint Omni V station, it didn't make sense to scrimp on
the audio.  Hearing talk of earpads I thought I might
share this.  When I ordered the 7506s I also ordered a
set of extra pads that supposedly work even better
thasn the Sony's.  The original earpads are so
comfortable on me I'm going to use them until they
needd replacement.  These pads are suppose to optimize
the 7506s and they are EDT 250 V  made by beyerdynamic
and purchased through BP photo.      Randy   KE7DFP