[TenTec] Fw: Orion II Microphone Connector

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Fw: Orion II Microphone Connector
From: Duane A Calvin <ac5aa@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 09:35:15 -0600
I received this excellent response from Paul this morning indicating how
the Orion II mic connector is constructed.  I already sent my apology
directly to him for implying that the answer he had provided my friend
was somehow inadequate or wrong.  At any rate, here is the definitive
answer for future reference.

        73,  Duane

Duane Calvin, AC5AA
Austin, Texas