Re: [TenTec] [Orion] O2 versus Orion

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] [Orion] O2 versus Orion
From: "John T. Fleming" <W3GQJ@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 15:02:21 -0500
John,

I plan on keeping my Orion I.  I saw a comment by Carl, N4PY, saying that
the Orion I with mods will be 99% of an Orion II.  I just wish they would
finish the software for the Orion II so they can update the Orion I software
and also publish the mods.  I plan to do it myself as soon as it is
released.  Being retired and having just moved to Florida, I have to stop
the bleeding cash flow. :-)

73,
John