Re: [TenTec] 2.028 is out - error message

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] 2.028 is out - error message
From: "Ron" <ron@morell.us>
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 21:55:13 -0700
OK, this is my first update on the O2...  The program "settings" menu says
select the com port you want to use and it will configure it for you.
Problem I had, of course using Windows 2000, was real slow line read and
finally a communication failure.  Had to configure the com port manually
from 9600 baud to 57600 and the thing worked like it should and did not take
long to flash at all.

So maybe I should upgrade to XP...  Oh well, all is well that ends well.
Ron KA7U