Re: [TenTec] O keyer

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] O keyer
From: "W3WW" <w3ww@adelphia.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 14:24:31 -0500
I have been pounding Brass (QRQ) for 47 years. After owning just about every
rig on the market, and swearing that no internal keyer is worth a hoot over
40 wpm, I found the Orion to have the most well behaved keyer on the market.
It far surpasses the K3 (2 of them) which I have been using for several
years. With the Orion, I can send at 50 wpm with comfort, no glitches, extra
characters or hiccups. Even with the Alpha 89 in line, no change in the feel
of the keying. Outstanding, to say the least.  I want another one NOW
!!!!!!!!

73,

Don W3WW