[TenTec] Omni D problem

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Omni D problem
From: "Carter, K8VT" <k8vt@ameritech.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 16:50:53 -0500
Group,

I am working on an Omni D for a friend. The original complaint was low
output on 160 meters. I removed the RCA plug that goes into the final
amplifier module and put a scope on it (the output from the driver). All
levels look similar, but the 160 waveform looks dirty/distorted
(parasitic oscillation?) compared to the 80-10 waveforms.

It has been suggested that this could be due to an alignment issue.
Therefore, the following question: Could someone photocopy or scan the
alignment section from the manual and either e-mail or snail mail to me?
(Photocopy and postage costs reimbursed). Or, does someone have an Omni
D manual surplus to their needs they would be willing to sell?

Thanks and 73,
Carter K8VT