[TenTec] FS: Corsair II

To: TenTec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Corsair II
From: Ronald Hands <rhands@mountaincable.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 19:12:48 -0500
   I have for sale my Corsair II with all three extra filters
(Model 288 - 1.8 kHz, Model 285 500 Hz and Model 282 250 Hz).
This rig is in excellent condition and has been in a non-smoking
environment.  Everything works as expected, although I must admit
it hasn't had much use in the last year or two (op is getting old
and tired).

   Also have the matching 961 power supply. Manuals available for
both units.

   Asking $570 including shipping to the lower 48 or Canada for
the Corsair, and $165 including shipping for the 961.  Prefer to
sell as a package, but the 961 will be available separately if
the Corsair II goes to a buyer who already has a power supply.

   I posted these items last week but I don't think the message
ever reached the list, perhaps because it included URLs for
pictures of the equipment.  So if anyone wants to see the photos,
please contact me and I'll send the information.

   Thanks for the bandwidth,

-- Ron
VE3SP