[TenTec] Editing

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Editing
From: Lou Ribble <n3od@enter.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 19:01:17 -0500
Gentlemen,
        I read this list every day and enjoy it a lot. The thread on
resonate versus non resonate antennas is very informative from some
very good operators. One thing I noticed is most people are not
editing their posts before replying. Take a little time and snip out
the old message so it isn't repeated time after time. This is just a
suggestion that will make the list better.
        I use a dipole with ladder line and it works for me on all bands. I
can't imagine buying coax for each antenna at todays prices. Just my
two cents worth.

Lou n3od