Re: [TenTec] Paragon Problem

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Paragon Problem
From: "M. P. Haynes" <k4beh@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 10:56:26 -0500
Hi J.T.,

The first thing I would do is wiggle the auxiliary antenna switch on the
back up and down several times.  That switch is notorious for poor
connections from time to time.  Then I would connect the rig to an
antenna and key the mike or key several times to energize the relays in
the output section.  They sometimes give poor connections when unused for
awhile.  Make sure you haven't selected a filter slot with no filter
installed.  Keep us posted on your progress.

73,

Pat-K4BEH

P.S. A call to the guys at Ten-Tec service might be in order.  They are
most helpful.  (865)428-0364.