Re: [TenTec] For Sale: Pegasus

To: n9vx@myway.com, tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] For Sale: Pegasus
From: James E McClellan <n8luv_jm@juno.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 07:11:52 -0500
Good Morning Joe ---

Did your Pegasus ever sell? If it is still available, I am interested
after my Tax return (couple of weeks).

Jim --- N8LUV

For sale Pegasus and Remote Tuning Encoder both in new condition, no
scratches, covered when not in use, serial number 03C10xxx (I think this
fairly late), has not been around tobacco smoke. Comes with original
manual, box, power cord, bag of connectors and computer connecting
cables. $670  shipping in CONUS, payment by money order or bank check.
Thanks and 73, N9VX