Re: [TenTec] Titan 425 fan

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Titan 425 fan
From: Mike Gorniak <mgorniak@genesiswireless.us>
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 10:23:44 -0600
I've looked at that and thought it might be a great idea, but have not
been able to get around the issue of the air intake slots. They are on
the sides of the 425 cabinet. An external fan / blower would have to
feed air into them...it's awkward. You are correct...quite a few people
are going to need a solution to this problem.
73,
Mike, NM7X

Message: 4