Re: [TenTec] Titan 425 fan

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Titan 425 fan
From: Ken Brown <ken.d.brown@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 09:49:05 -1000
I think it would be best to keep the whole blower inside the cabinet,
and continue to use the slots on the side of the cabinet as the air
intake. I think that air flow around the other components on the intake
side of the blower may be beneficial, if not essential. I am suggesting
that the blower be made larger, taking up the combined space of the
original blower and motor. Only the motor would be outside.