Re: [TenTec] OMNI 6+

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] OMNI 6+
From: <ve1bn@ns.sympatico.ca>
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 10:43:43 -0400
Don Rasmunsen -

Thanks for the info.  I happen to have one of the late OMNI 6+
rigs with all the new boards and surface-mounted components
and with the VCXO factory done as you mentioned.  Only thing
is that I was sent an early model manual and am trying to have
Ten-Tec supply me with the updated one. Board layouts, etc.,
are quite different than the older version as you know.

You are so right!  It's a super rig for a CW man like myself.
Ten-Tec did itself proud with this transceiver.

73 -  Don