Re: [TenTec] Argonaut V Transmit Audio on SSB

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Argonaut V Transmit Audio on SSB
From: <wlstroud@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 16:39:52 -0500
Don:
I don't have an Argo V but I do have a Jupiter which probably has similar
controls.  In the Jupiter menu, if the TX filter bandwith is set too narrow, my
audio on SSB will sound like you describe.  Also, the TX roll off will affect
the transmitted audio.

Possibly, check to see if you have similar settings and adjust.  My Jup is set
to 2400 hz on TX filter bandwith and 300hz on audio roll-off.

73,  Larry WB4WSA